Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Amanda Project Street Team



Hey, everyone! You may remember a while back when I posted the review of The Amanda Project: Invisible I (from HarperCollins), rated at 5 stars. Now, it's time for you to get acquainted with the site! An overview:

What Happened to Amanda?

AMANDA VALENTINO came to our high school on Halloween. She disappeared on the Ides of March. She left us some clues, but we’re not sure what they mean. The only thing we know for sure is that she utterly, completely changed our lives.

If you contribute, your idea of what happened to Amanda may get into a future book in the series!

So make account now, to help us find Amanda!

Why is this post titled the way it is, you ask? I'm one of The Amanda Project's Street Team members, trying to help spread the word of this amazing website and book series. If you have the time after making an account, send me your Amanda Project username and your zipcode so it can be counted as part of the Street Team's recruits. It would help a lot! So send your information here:

ReadingToMyself @ yahoo . com
(remember to remove the spaces when copied into your email or I won't receive it)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a little old for the online part of The Amanda Project, but I really enjoyed reading Invisible I. I just reviewed it on my blog - www.blogginboutbooks.com. I hear the new book comes out in the summer - I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.