Saturday, August 15, 2009

Before I Fall

Though I haven't been writing as many book reviews as I should (a fews book sitting on my dresser, waiting to be reviewed), I can still share with you what's coming up in the young adult book world. And coming out in March of 2010, is:

Before I Fall
by Lauren Oliver

synopsis- "Samantha Kingston has it all: the world’s most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High—from the best table in the parking lot to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life.

Instead, it turns out to be her last.

Then she gets a chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death—and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing."

Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: HarperCollins (March 2, 2010)

I know most of you are going to agree with me when I say, this cover is beautiful! And catches the eye. :)

How, may you ask, did I find out about this book? A useful website called AuthorsNow! To speak directly to the author, click on the book cover and comment on the post. Look out for more books from this author in the years to come because her website URL just happens to say "Lauren Oliver Books".

3 comments:

  1. Your excellent deductive skills have served you well...I'm about to turn in my second book and am working on my third! :P Thanks so much for your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I loooove the cover and the synopsis!!! It sucks that we'll have to wait for MONTHS to read it, but it seems fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog. This review had me so excited. I love the cover, love the plot summary - so much that I clicked over to my library's website in order to reserve it...only to find ut that it's not coming until March. Argh! Looks like such a good one.

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.