Friday, July 31, 2009

Poll Winner

It seems the Poll Winner posts have been coming later and later. Sorry for that! Last week's poll was ...

I want to be a/an:
author. The sooner I get a book published, the better!
editor for RandomHouse. It would be the greatest. *sigh*
teacher. I can't really explain it but I want to share my knowledge with others.
a turtle!

And the winner is ... wanting to become an editor!

I know plenty of readers who would be great editors (iDogRocker and EmilyRuth to name a few). But I also would have thought someone would want to be a turtle. -_-

Thanks to all the participants and please vote for the new poll. :)

1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn't want to be an editor? You get to read tons of books waaayyy ahead of time :P

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.