Monday, June 8, 2009

Quick Peek Inside My Mailbox

Just a quick peek of the books I've received this week:

The Amanda Project: Invisible I by Stella Lennon and Melissa Kantor
Comes a Horseman by Robert Liparulo
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
Ghostgirl: Homecoming by Tonya Hurley (I think this cool: I received a hardcover final copy of this book when it doesn't come out until July. Can't wait to read these two! :)

If You're Reading This, It's Too Late by Pseudonymous Bosch (Couldn't wait to read this one! I spent months trying to locate a copy of it -couldn't stand to spend my money at Barnes and Noble- and finally it came up from my wishlist on PaperbackSwap!)

Book I'm borrowing from one of my friends:

Prophesy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (My current read. Excellent writing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.