Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch
and me, Ruby Oliver

Who: by E. Lockhart

When: July 28th, 2009

Where: Random House Children's Books

Why (synopsis): Ruby is back at Tate Prep, and it’s her thirty-seventh week in the state of Noboyfriend. Her panic attacks are bad, her love life is even worse, and what’s more:

Noel is writing her notes, Jackson is giving her frogs, Gideon is helping her cook, and Finn is making her brownies. Rumors are flying, and Ruby’s already-sucky reputation is heading downhill.

Not only that, she’s also: running a bake sale, learning the secrets of heavymetal therapy, encountering some seriously smelly feet, defending the rights of pygmy goats, and bodyguarding Noel from unwanted advances.

In this companion novel to The Boyfriend List and The Boy Book, Ruby struggles to secure some sort of mental health, to understand what constitutes a real friendship, and to find true love—if such a thing exists.


Thoughts: I received this book in the mail with a package of 0thers but I wanted to share this one because it's one I've actually been wanting to read. I have never read the two before this but I hope that the author fills me in about what happened, in this book.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good book and a cute series. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks soooo cute!!! i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a copy in the mail, and even though I haven't read any of the books yet, I'm so excited to begin! That marshmallow man is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just my opinion but I think you should definitely try to read the first two books before this one if possible. Although not having read this one, I don't know if Ms. Lockhart will go review the past events.

    So jealous of you for having this!

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.