Saturday, April 4, 2009

Surprise! (Not really.)

I have decided that my latest layout was not the one I wanted. It wasn't clean and I've heard it's hard on the eyes. Being pink with hearts, it only attracts girls when, in fact, I also want male readers. While still being a creative layout, I think this one is more appropriate.

And, as you can see, I like changing this blog's setting so don't be surprised if you come tomorrow and it is yet a different layout. ;)

P.S. If you can't see the hand reaching out to the ladybug, it's okay. The layout doesn't fit everyone's screen but at least you can see the teen-weeny ladybug that is the main object in the background.

3 comments:

  1. This layout is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think this layout is cute. I really like the hand that is reaching out to the ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too!
    though I don't see the hand reaching out to the ladybug...
    *is confused*

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.