Sunday, April 12, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is where I share with you the books I've gotten in the mail or the library. Maybe you'll find a book you want to read along the way! *

(idea by TheStorySiren)

Because it was Holy Week at my church, I was a little busy to fit reading into my schedule. Fortunately, I will get a review up within the next few days. :)



The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart


Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin



Fat Cat by Robin Brande



(Re)Cycler by Lauren McLaughlin

I also received a book called Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner but I am not planning on reading it. I just flipped through it a bit and ... oh, gosh. I wouldn't even dare. :(

If anyone has read these books, please leave a link to your review. I'd love to see what you thought of them and I would definitely leave a comment in return.

9 comments:

  1. I got all of the Random House ones too! And I'm super-excited to begin the E. Lockhart.....it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice week! I love the Treasure Map cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Treasure Map of Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter!!!

    What a nice week. Going Bovine would have me going crazy insane happy...I cannot wait to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIKES!! hahaha there are some books that I am just way too old to read so its funny when other bloggers admit to not wanting to read that book.

    great books! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going Bovine?! So not fair. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great books. I thought Castration Celebration sounded like a riot! I guess that kind of thing isn't for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. going bovine has a disturbing cover to me. but in a good way. why is the bovine carrying a gnome? hope that one is a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I want to read Going Bovine sooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.