Friday, April 17, 2009

Free Pizza!

Or not.

Anyway, I thought I'd explain why I haven't been posting. Really, I have no good excuse. I'm just ("Just say it, GirlwiththeBraids!") ... lazy. Yes, I am. I can even give you an example:

I finished reading Girl at Sea on Monday. (It's Friday.) As you can see below, I just posted the review. Do you kow why? I just wrote the review! That's how lazy I am.

It's just one of those days, I guess. It is so nice outside (almost like summer), I had to go play in the forest and field (I live in the country) with my younger sibling. I wish I could use this excuse for all of those five days but, really, I only went to play outside yesterday.

So, think what you want! And, for free pizza, infront of Cici restaruants across the country, they are placing little penny-like things in their lawns and on their sidewalks that say, "Free Buffet". So, go get free pizza! :)

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely not lazy GwtB. Just...preoccupied. ;D

    vroengirl

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.