Monday, March 23, 2009

In My Mailbox (Monday Edition)

Due to certain events, I was unable to make a post yesterday so I have decided to list the books that I have gotten in the mail and from the library in simple form.

(idea by The Story Siren)

In my mailbox:

The Diamonds by Ted Michael
Top 8 by Katie Finn (read and needs to be reviewed)

Borrowed from the library:

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (currently reading)
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
and The Breakup Bible by Melissa Kantor


As you can see, I am a little obsessed with "girly" books right now. I feel like I have just been introduced to them! And I am hungry for more. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really want to read Top 8! Badly! Doesn't it look amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading Suite Scarlett and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.