Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is where I share with you a book that I am looking forward to reading when it is released.

(idea by Jill from Breaking the Spine)



If I Stay
by Gayle Forman
(publication date: April 2, 2009)

In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeenyear- old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she fi nds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the wreck...

A sophisticated, layered, and heartachingly beautiful story about the power of family and friends, the choices we all make-and the ultimate choice Mia commands.

(I have seen this book before but never knew what it was about. Thanks to Barnes and Noble's website, I know have another book that I plan on reading.)

1 comment:

  1. I am currently reading this now. It is SO good!

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.