Saturday, February 7, 2009

Recommended Reading


Recommended Reading are books that I randomly post that I highly recommend. If you are ever bored and need an idea of something to read, just type in 'Recommended Reading' in the search box and all of my random posts will show up.

Recommend Reading for the Teenage Girl (Post #1)

Read my review here.


The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
Read FernFolio's review here.


Bloomability by Sharon Creech
Read Jocelyn's review here.


The Blind Faith Hotel by Pamela Todd
Read my review here.


Freefall by Anna Levine
Read my review here.


and ... *drum roll*


The City of Ember series by Jeanne DuPrau


The City of Ember #1 (Read Jaff03's review here.)

The People of Sparks #2 (Read Amy's review here.)

The Prophet of Yonwood #3 (Read Jonathan's review here.)

The Diamond of Darkhold #4 (Read my review here.)

Read one person's review of all of them here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Two Princesses of Bamarre. I also enjoyed Bloomability and The City of Ember, but I didn't enjoy The People of Sparks as much--it seemed kind of lonely and lacking in something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with you. People of Sparks wasn't has thrilling, I'd say, but it kept me hooked because I needed to know what would come about of the main characters.

    I glad you enjoyed the books! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.