Sunday, February 8, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is where I share with you the books I've gotten in the mail or the library. Maybe you'll find a book you want to read along the way!

(idea by TheStorySiren)

Banana Splitsville
by Catherine Clark

Has he called? No.

I half expected to see him at Truth or Dairy today. He's sort of addicted to Coconut Fantasy Dreams. We both are. It was like . . . our drink.

I was all ready to give him the cold shoulder, easy to do when working around ice cream all day. I could give him a bad ice-cream headache, mix extra ice in his smoothie and freeze his brain.

Like he could be any colder.



Rocky Road Trip
by Catherine Clark

It was a zoo the day I left.

All I remember is pulling out of the driveway. I thought I was going to crumble into a hundred pieces.

I looked at Grant. He looked at me.

Mom hit reverse. It all seemed so tragic, like I was hipping off to war.

Still and all. A really, really dumb idea to come this far for college.

(I am so excited to read these! They are waiting patiently in my reading pile and once a few more books are read, BAM! They are in my hands and I am reading every word.)

*won books from Harmony Book Reviews

5 comments:

  1. I've read Splitsville, but i still need to read Rocky Road! Very cute books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books have great covers and titles. Which are you going to read first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cute! And are totally making me hungry...(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ravenous Reader- The author signed Banana Slipsville 'Read this one first.' So I guess that's what I'm gonna do. :)

    Thanks, guys for stopping by at my blog! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.