Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Interview Meme

Questions recieved generously from Priya.

The Rules of the Interview
1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll email you five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Okay, then, here we go:

Q&A

1. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Jesus Loves Me.


2. Twilight or Harry Potter?

Harry Potter, of course. Twilight is up there, though.

3. You just won the lottery. Where are you going to build your mansion?

Where I live now. My dad would be so happy and I think my mom would actually cry.



4. If you had the chance to meet one actor/actress, who would you choose?

I would love to meet David Henrie from Wizards of Waverly Place!


5. Favorite animal?

Flamingo.

___

If you want interview questions from me, just comment below this post and say that you want to be interviewed. I would be totally happy to ask questions to anyone!

5 comments:

  1. OOohh, I'd like to be interviewed :D
    Nice answers btw :)
    Particularly like number 1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess yo could interview me if you want to. My answers won't be the best though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...flamingo. And go Harry Potter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EmilyRuth, I just sent out your questions right now. (It should be coming through the email provided on your blog.)

    I'm sorry, Cerealgirl, but you don't have a blog to post them on. I'm sure your answers would be very fun to read, though! Maybe I could email you a few questions just for fun.

    Priya, yeah flamingos are awesome and Harry Potter rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *reads questions*

    ooh, this should be fun ;)
    Thanks girlwtb :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.