Sunday, January 11, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is where I share with you the books I've gotten in the mail or the library. Maybe you'll find a book you want to read along the way!

(idea by TheStorySiren)



The Dog Days of Charlotte Hayes
by Marlane Kennedy
(Release date: March 17, 2009)


A few months ago, Charlotte’s dad brought home a Saint Bernard puppy he got for a song. Unfortunately, now Charlotte’s the only one in the family who takes care of the poor dog. And she doesn’t even like dogs—she just hates to see him neglected. The puppy is so gentle and loving that he deserves a family that truly appreciates him. With a lot of determination and some sneakiness, Charlotte gets him one, and much to her surprise, she becomes a dog person along the way.

(I signed up for this book because it sounds really cute and I think my little sibling will enjoy it.)

(received from HarperCollin's Children's First Look)

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I love dogs too. It sounds cute!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I didn't know where to ask you this, but how can I become a book reviewer and receive free books and review them and post it in my own blog how did you do it? Can you please email me telling me how to do it?

    its ziarabo@yahoo.com

    by the way my name is ziara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading these book! Jacob got these book from that same website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Ziara! :)

    I am glad you brought that up. I am going to write a post in the next few days for new book reviewers. I hope it comes in handy!

    If you have more questions after my new post, feel free to email me.

    ReadingToMyself(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Cerealgirl, that's great! I hope you guys enjoy First Look as much as I do!

    I know, dogs are awesome, Shooting Stars Mag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, BTW! And this book looks totally cute!

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.