Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight

Twilight
By Stephenie Meyer
5 out of 5 stars

17-year-old Isabella Swan left her home where she lived with her mother in Phoenix to live with her father in Forks, Washington. She didn’t know when she could get used to the change in her surroundings, but she soon makes friends. What Bella is stuck on and confused about, though, is that family of five beautiful people that sit by themselves during lunch, especially the handsome bronze-haired boy, Edward Cullen. She becomes friends with Edward, though there is still too much about him that she doesn’t know. While they are falling in love, Bella soon finds out that Edward and his family are… vampires.

After hearing all the talk about the new Twilight movie I decided to read the book and I wasn’t disappointed! The love Edward and Bella shared was indescribable and real. Bella’s perspective on everything was fun to read about and the way Edward did things left me tongue-tied. I stayed up to two in the morning thinking, “Just finish this chapter.” As you can imagine, I read more than just that one chapter. Everything pulled together so nicely that I didn’t even have any questions at the end. I don’t want to the read the next book because “I want to know what happens”. I need to know.

*book copy borrowed from the library

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog! :) I love YA and this was the series to hook me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Yes, Twilight is very addicting. I trying to wait patiently (unsuccessfully) to read New Moon. I placed it on hold at the library weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine came from the library too and it was painful to wait my turn, so I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure I would ever read this book. Would you (GirlwiththeBraids) recomend this book to me (Cerealgirl)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honesting, cerealgirl, for as long as I've known you, you don't strike me as the person who would read this kind of book. Romance doesn't sound like something you'd be interested in. The vampire part I think you'd like though.

    ReplyDelete

I always like reading comments! So go ahead. It's easy as one, two, three.